Saturday 25 August 2007

FFS!!!

Life has been hell! I have been extremely busy at work, running around (literally at some points). I'm a highschool teacher, so work started with a 7 hours meeting the day before the students arrived. AAARRRGGHHH NOT fun! But neccessary of course. Unfortunately I'm no good at sitting on chairs, making it really hard to concentrate (gimme a couch and u will get my attention). I'm a class teacher for one of my classes, which means there is 10^10^10 things to organize. And it also means I had to go to a cabin thingie with them. I didn't get a lot of sleep that night, but instead I got about 20 mosquito bites :@.

This means there hasn't been much other-than-work-activities, and, consequently, this is how our appartment looks like:






There has been no reading :( , and only very little knitting... I've been reading blogs tho. I realized my blogroll hasn't been updated for ages (I read a lot of new blogs), so I decided to remove it. Well, that's it for today!